This 8X-80X high quality Common Main Objective (CMO) trinocular stereo microscope comes with extreme widefield optics, coarse & fine focusing and versatile top & bottom LED illumination system. It incorporates all the most excellent features of a high quality parallel stereo microscope with our newest HDMI camera, providing crystal clear images at a beautiful 1920×1080 with 60 FPS! Designed to meet the demands of modern microscopy applications, this microscope exceeds all expectations. It offers high resolution and large depth of clearance within a broad field of view. It provides crystal clear sharp stereo images, super wide zoom magnification range (1:10), and large working distance. Its 20 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular head ensures an easy observation. Its trinocular port for adding photo or video capability. This microscope is great for many applications. It is perfect for the examination of insects, plants, rocks, jewel, soldered points, microelectronic components, circuit boards or virtually any three dimensional objects. With first-class quality and affordable price, it comes brand new in factory-sealed box. Its retail value is $9,000.
- An affordable high quality Common Main Objective (CMO) stereo microscope
- Offers microscopy system with 8X-80X magnification power range
- Dual side precise coarse and fine focusing
- Includes 1920x1080p HDMI/USB2.0 Digital Camera & 11.5″ HDMI Monitor
- 20 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular head with 10X extreme widefield optics
- Trinocular port for adding photo or video capability
- Focusable 22mm wide-field 10X eyepieces
- High resolution with great flatness and contrast
- Sharp stereo erect images over a SUPER widefield of view
- Crystal clear original true color images
- Accurate alignment ensuring a fatigue-free long time viewing
- Full optical glass elements
- Precise ground glass lenses
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Rubber eye-guards included
- CE approval electric apparatus
- Manufactured under restrict ISO 9001 quality control system
- Five (5) year manufacturer warranty for microscope
- Unbeatable low price guaranteed or the difference back!
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
- Sensor: IMX236
- Sensor Size: 1/2.7″
- Live Resolution: 1920×1080
- Frame Rate: 60fps @ 1920×1080 via HDMI, 30fps @ 1920×1080 via USB2.0 & SD Card Slot Recording
- Image Storage: SD Card Slot
- Video Recording Frame Rate: 30fps via USB2.0 & SD Card Storage
- Exposure Time: 0.001 sec ~ 10.0 sec
- White Balance: Auto
- Settings: Gain, Gamma, Saturation, Cotraction
- Screen Built-in Software: Cloud 1.0
- Screen: 11.5″ HDMI Monitor
- PC Software: ISCapture
- Output Mode 1: USB2.0
- Output Mode 2: HDMI
- Compatibility: Windows XP/7/8 (32/64 bit), Mac OS X 10.6.8+
Built-in Software Features
- – Captures Still Images & Records Video
- – 1080p Video Recording (30 fps)
- – Auto Exposure & Manual Exposure Setting Options
- – Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, & Tint Options
- – Auto White Balance Functionality
- – 3D Noise Reduction
- – ROI Magnification Functions (Image Flip, Rotation, ROI)
- – Image Side by Side Comparison Functionality
- – Built-in File Browser
- – Lifetime software updates
- Computer Software Features
Packing List :
- – Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64 bit) & Mac OS X 10.6.8+
- – Computer Requirements: CPU Equivalent to Intel Core2 2.8GHz or higher, Memory: 2GB or more, USB2.0 port
- – Preview live images right on your computer
- – Record images and video (30 fps record rate over USB2.0)
- – Auto and manual control of exposure, gain, white balance, gamma, contrast, saturation, and more
- – Lifetime software updates
- One Trinocular Stereo Viewing Head
- One Track Stand with Coarse and Fine Focusing and Round Reflecting LED-Plate
- One Pair of 10X/22 Eyepieces
- Built-in Common Main Objective
- One 30-LED Top Light
- One Clear Round Glass Plate
- One White/Black Round Plastic Plate
- One Power Cord
- One Pair of Clips
- One Pair of Foldable Eye-guards
- Two Spare Fuse
- Two Allen Key
- One Dust Cover
- User’s Manual
- TC2 Camera Body
- HDMI Cable
- Power Supply
- 11.5″ 1920×1080 HD Monitor
- Power Supply
- Mounting Kit
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs
•We accept Alipay here. Please make payment within 3 days of order if possible.
• We only ship items to your confirmed address in AliExpress (except APO/FPO), so please make sure the address is correct before purchase.
• Items of most orders will be shipped out within 1-3 business days upon receipt of your payment confirmation and you can receive them within 10-28 business days. Delivery depends on destination and other factors, it may take up to 28 business days or more.
• We are not responsible for import charges or fees.
• Damaged on Arrival: When you sign the parcel, please check it carefully. You’d better take a video or photos when open it. If there is any damage or shortage for your parcel, contact your Post Office or Express company immediately, Please send video or photos to our service staff at the same time.
• We rely on AliExpress`s Feedback and customers` satisfaction to succeed. Therefore,your feedback is extremely important to us.Please leave 5 stars in feedback to us if you are satisfied with our goods and service. We will give you best price and better service when you make an order next time.
• We will leave back the same feedback to you after receiving your feedback.
• Please email us before leaving any negative feedback or opening any dispute on AliExpress. We will help you to resolve the problem.Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem.We understand the unhappiness you might have if the order go wrong,but we will try our best to give you the satisfying results.
• We care about our regular customers,and we will always be trying to help you. Hope to establish long business with you…
• We provide ONE Year Free Warranty for all our items (Not including damage made by the user).
AmScope’s mission is to promote interest in the advancement of science by making high-quality microscopes accessible to customers of all economic backgrounds. By designing, manufacturing, and distributing our own AmScope brand microscopes and accessories, we are able to keep costs lower than other microscope dealers. Founded by a Ph. D. in Mechanical Engineering who has done research for NASA and the U.S. Department of Energy, AmScope recognizes that our future largely depends on nurturing scientific curiosity and research. With over 500 models in stock, we are confident that we can meet your microscope needs whether you are a hobbyist, home school teacher, or advanced research institution. With a team of US-based customer service representatives and technicians, we offer the tools and support for you to follow your curiosity—ultimately leading to a better understanding of the world around us.
If your demand just fall within the scope of our business line, please feel free to contact us at any time you need.